Please follow these steps:
For Office 365
- Log in to your Admin Center and click on "Admin".
- Click "View All" in the left sidebar and select "Services and Add-Ins" under the "Settings".
Select the SoSafe Phishing Reporting add-in.
- Under "Who has access", click "Edit".
- Make sure that "Everyone" is selected.
- If you would like to roll out the addin to specific groups only, verify that you have also assigned the subgroups to the add-in.
For Exchange 2016
- Log in to your Exchange Admin Center and go to the "Organization" menu. Then open the "Add-Ins" tab.
- Check the values of the SoSafe Phishing-Reporting Add-In in the "Provided for" column.
- If you need to edit the distribution groups for the add-in, please check the installation instructions for Exchange 2016.