Welcome to the instructions on how to solve problems with the Phishing Report Button of SoSafe!
On this page you will find an overview of the most common questions and problems and the appropriate solutions to solve them. If your problem is not included in the list, you will find more information at the bottom of the page.
Please refer to the following graphic to determine where the problems occur. Based on the numbers, you will find the potentially appropriate instructions for solving the problem in the "Frequently asked questions and technical problems" list.
Frequently asked questions and technical problems:
- I do not know how to install the Phishing Reporter Button.
- The add-in is not displayed in Outlook on the Web (OWA).
- The add-in is displayed in Outlook on the Web (OWA), but not in the Outlook client.
- Although the button is visible in the Outlook ribbon, it is grayed out.
- After clicking on the Add-In, an error message is triggered immediately ("Add-In error")
- The button is correctly loaded, but if you try using it for a suspicious email, an unspecific error appears.
- The Phishing Reporter Button displays a specific error code (1 to 18).
- Reported e-mails are forwarded as "winmail.dat" file
- If you encounter any other problems, please contact the SoSafe support and provide us with the following information