Before you can log in to the SoSafe e-learning platform for the first time, a one-time registration on the platform is required to create your user account.
Below you see the steps for a registration with SSO, this is only activated if your employer has booked this option.
Steps for registration:
- For the one-time registration please go to the registration page https://elearning.sosafe.de/register or use one of the directlinks presented below (in this case step 2 is not required):
- On the loginpage select "alternative registration" and choose "Register with Microsoft" or "Register with Google". If you are unsure which accounts are used at your company, please contact the responsible person in your company.
- You will be redirected to a page for creating your user account. Please check your personal data and adjust them if necessary.
- Please click on "Register" to finish.
- The system will automatically redirect you to the e-learning homepage.
To log in after registration, simply visit https://elearning.sosafe.de/ and select the appropriate SSO procedure under "alternative login". Alternatively, you can also trigger the login directly via the following links: