When you still have issues with the Phishing Report Button after going through our support pages, please forward the answers of the following questionnaire to email@example.com
What kind of Microsoft 365 scenario do you use?
- Pure Microsoft 365
- Office Microsoft with additional on-premise services (e.g. AD Sync, Exchange On-Premise)
- Exchange 2019/2016
Does the button work for some users or none?
Are there commonalities of the affected users, e.g.
- Network segment
- Exchange server (Microsoft 365 type mailbox or On-Premise)
- (Local) security policies
- AD groups
What is the system configuration of the affected users:
- Operating system version
- Example: Windows 10 – Version 1903
- Which version of the Windows operating system am I using?
- Outlook version
- Example: Outlook 365 – Version 16.0.14430.20234
- Which Outlook version do I have?
- Exchange version
- Example: Exchange 2019
Does the button work in Outlook Web Access?
Does the button work in the local desktop client of Outlook?
If an error occurs …
- What is the error message?
- Where does the error occur? See Troubleshooting guide
Which kind of deployment method did you use?
Installation via …
- Exchange Admin Center
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Local client