This document describes how to add the phishing domains used by the Phishing Simulation to a policy for the Microsoft 365 Security Center that prevents your users from seeing the following warning screen in the browser.
1. First, please log in at https://login.microsoftonline.com/ and switch to "Security" under "All apps"
2. Click on "Policies" and then on "ATP-Secure Links (Office 365)"
- The window for editing secure links opens
3. Click on "Create" to add a new safe links policy
4. Name your policy and give it, if necessary, a description, then select “URLs will be rewritten and checked against a list of known malicious links when user clicks on the link.” under "Settings"
- 5. Scroll down in the settings. Now you can define all URLs for the new policy, which are listed in the Manager under Simulation > Whitelisting > List of used domains in the phishing links. The format of the domain should always match the format https://domain/* (e.g., https://learning.sosafe.de/*).
- 6. In the " Applied to" tab, select the domain of your organization as the recipient domain.